We all know how hard it can be to find food that has the nutrition you demand without tasting like cardboard. Let there be taste! Every week we will feature a new bodybuilding recipe that will have you coming back for seconds.
Turkey & Sweet Potato Pecs
- 1/2 pound turkey cut in to chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked and quartered
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Dash of sage
- 1 orange, sliced
- Chopped parsley
- In a skillet, heat olive oil; saute turkey chunks for 4 minutes.
- Stir in sweet potatoes, sherry, yogurt, orange juice, and sage.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes, until turkey is tender.
- Garnish with orange slices and parsley.
Recipe yields 2 servings
Turkey & Sweet Potato Pecs PDF (17 KB)