Iron Man Magazine and National Fitness Productions, co producers of The Vyotech Nutritionals Iron Man FitExpo, scheduled for February 16-18, 2007 at The Pasadena Center, today announced the expanded benefit list for the top of the line "Gold Weekend VIP Tickets."
These packages, which are limited in number, offer attendees the absolute best way to experience the full three days of The Iron Man FitExpo weekend, California's premier bodybuilding and fitness event.
What's In The Gold VIP Package?
Those attendees who choose to "Go Gold" for the weekend will receive these items:
- The very best reserved seatings for The IRON MAN Judging and Finals in The Civic Auditorium.
- Complimentary pass to attend a special limited attendance Gold VIP exclusive training seminar with top bodybuilding stars.
- Scheduled for Saturday at 5pm.
- 3-Day admission to TheFitExpo
- COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION to the Gold Room BodySpace Meet and Greet from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Saturday. Hosted Bar and Free Appetizers. The Gold Room is in The Pasadena Civic Auditorium. Presented by Bodybuilding.com
- THE SATURDAY NIGHT "AFTER PARTY" - COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION to The First Annual Vyotech Nutritionals Iron Man FitExpo AFTER PARTY, scheduled for Saturday Night February 17th (10 pm to 1am) at the gorgeous Pasadena Jazz Institute located directly across the street from The Pasadena Civic Auditorium (site of The Iron Man Pro XVIII Finals) in the Paseo Outdoor Mall. This upscale event will feature a live jazz trio with lead singer, mouth-watering appetizers from PF Changs, amazing desserts, complimentary tea and coffee and a cash bar. Dress to impress California Casual is requested. Celebrity bodybuilding and fitness guests will be in attendance.
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITY with the new Mr. Olympia JAY CUTLER. We'll take your picture with Jay Sunday, February 18th at 4:30 p.m and then e-mail your picture to you.
- The 2007 IRON PRO DVD which will be sent following the weekend via mail.
- Complimentary gifts from some of our sponsors including Vyotech, Bodybuilding.com, GNC, Muscle Milk, Gaspari Nutrition, Prolab, NxLabs, VPX, Met-Rx, Worldwide Nutrition, Egg Whites International
- Complimentary Iron Man Pro FitExpo event t-shirt
- A complimentary POF training DVD which can be picked up at TheFitExpo at the Home Gym booths #103-104.
New Activities For Gold VIP Ticket Holders:
Erin Ferries, Executive Director of
TheFitExpo, said "We really wanted to deliver a great package of benefits to those fans who chose to step up and buy our best ticket packages. Last year many of the Gold attendees were from overseas and they made the weekend a full-scale vacation.
This time we're particularly excited about adding an After-Party, photo opportunity with Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler, a meet a greet with the Iron Man pros, and a complimentary event t-shirt, along with all the other items, including, of course, best seating for the Iron Man competitions. At $299, we think this is quite a deal."
About The FitExpo & Iron Man Pro:
The Vyotech Nutritionals FitExpo, California's premier fitness event and exposition returns for its 4th year to the historic Pasadena Center Civic Auditorium (300 E. Green Street) on February 16-18, 2007. Presented by Bodybuilding.com and Gaspari Nutrition, the weekend promises three full days of competition, education and entertainment for attendees.
Learn About Vyotech Nutritionals. Go Here!
Many of the world's greatest bodybuilders will compete at The 18th Annual IFBB IRON MAN PRO which is scheduled for Saturday evening. This competition is the biggest professional bodybuilding event on the West Coast and the only pro show in Los Angeles, the mecca of the sport. For the first time the top 5 finalists will qualify to compete in the next Mr. Olympia.
The IRON MAN PRO is one of 6 major competitions featured at TheFitExpo. Other contests include The Gaspari Nutrition Women's Figure Competition (the world's loveliest women on-stage), The Met-RX All American Strength Challenge (the world's strongest men vie in a series of contests for $10,000 in cash prizes), The Scot Mendelson Bench Press Classic, The NxLabs' Fittest Couple Contest ($2500 and a national magazine photo layout go to the winners) and VPX MaxReps (offering attendees the chance to win cash in a series of strength competitions).