Weight: 168 lbs
Body Fat: 4.4%
Weight: 186 lbs
Body Fat: 5.5%
Why I Got Started
My challenge began 20 years ago. I was unhappy and out of shape and did not like what I saw in the mirror. People often referred to me as the "skinny" guy, which would bring me down.
For two decades, I tried and failed many times to gain weight! I thought it was a hopeless cause, and I began to even doubt I could achieve the body of my dreams.
How I Did It
One day I stumbled across The MuscleTech Transformation Contest presented by BodySpace! I became excited again and hungry for a lasting change. I thought this was just what I needed to get into shape.
It seemed easier than any other attempt I made before. Not only did I have the right weight-lifting techniques, but now I also had the right supplement to give me the extra pump that was missing for all those years.
I am 42-years old and I am in the best shape of my life! I am so happy with what I have accomplished, and I owe it to MuscleTech and its great products that helped me achieve my dream body!
I now walk proudly with my shirt off and I do not worry about anyone calling me the "skinny" guy. I am now an inspiration to others to help them achieve their own goals. This challenge not only changed me physically, but it also renewed my mind and spirit!
|RELATED VIDEO: PROTEIN PANCAKES|
Monday & Wednesday: Upper Body
- Decline Bench Press: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Machine Bench Press: 1 set of 12 reps
- Rear Delt Raises: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Dumbbell Front Raises: 1 set of 12 reps
- Pullups: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Lat Pulldown: 1 set of 12 reps
- Dips: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 1 set of 12 reps
- Preacher Machine Curls: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Rope Hammer Curls: 1 set of 12 reps
- Leg Press: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Leg Extension: 1 set of 12 reps
- Glute Kickback: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Hyperextensions: 1 set of 12 reps
- Seated Calf Raise: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Standing Calf Raise: 1 set of 12 reps
- Exercise Ball Crunches: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Oblique Crunches: 1 set of 12 reps
|READING THIS WORKOUT LOG|
Tuesday & Thursday: Lower Body
Suggestions For Others
Don't ever say you can not change who you are. It's not the chances we take, it is the choices we make that determines our destiny.