This is of alarming concern, especially if you're one of the nearly 60 million US adults who live with a joint disorder. Clearly, you don't need to be reminded of what a struggle it can be. Mundane tasks become major, and major tasks become painful reminders of what life was like prior to your articular downfall. Many sufferers lose hope, while others hopelessly lose out on so many of life's activities.
As a result, millions have found relief in these products and continue to use them in their quest towards healthy mobility. Fortunately, the science behind these popular joint support supplements has done nothing but steadily improve. CeladrinÂ® is perhaps the most convincing proof to date. Let's examine.
In short, Celadrin is a novel blend of acetylated fatty acids, esters and other synergistic agents that enhance cell membranes throughout the body, resulting in greater mobility and more normalized joint function.
The extremely high user success rate and virtually complete absence of side effects has helped Celadrin rise to the rank of joint support extraordinaire.
Yes, this is a bold statement. However, just one look at the supporting research is enough to convince even the most skeptical critics of what a true breakthrough it is. Celadrin may provide fast, cumulative relief and is evidenced by extensive clinical research, as well as a steady flow of eye-opening human trials.
Unlike popular non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) that simply mask joint discomfort, Celadrin targets the source by enhancing cell membranes and restoring the vital fluids that cushion bones and joints.
Ultimately, this is what makes it possible to enjoy a free range of motion without the bone-on-bone grinding that limits so many from their daily activities.
Working in much the same manner that other fatty acids do, Celadrin's patented blend of esterified fatty acids spark positive changes at the cellular level. As this occurs, cell membranes become more responsive and less prone to articular cartilage deterioration.
How Long Do I Need To Take It?
Not only does it work well, studies continue to illustrate Celadrin's ability to work fast. This can be attributed to how easily-absorbed the active ingredients are.
In 2005, a University-led, placebo-controlled study examined 42 patients who struggled with knees that were... let's just say less than fully functional.
After just 30 minutes, 100% of the subjects treated with a topical form of Celadrin reported significant improvement in joint mobility and support.
| The Five Rules For Knee Safety!
Read the full article here.
Even more impressive, each participant demonstrated continuous and restorative benefits over the course of the entire 30 day study.
How Do I Use Celadrin?
One of the most appealing elements of Celadrin is the flexibility that users have when it comes to taking charge of their joint health. It is available in bothoral and topical forms, and each is equally effective. Some users have reported greater results by supplementing the oral form while applying the topical lotion directly to the target areas in question.
Still, no two people are alike. Accordingly, the severity and nature of each individual concern will vary from person to person. Therefore, it can be wise to determine which application works best for your particular situation.
What If I Don't Have Joint Problems?
For openers, you're very fortunate. If your joints are strong and fluid, Celadrin is one of the most effortless ways to keep them that way! Cartilage breakdown is gradual, and occurs over a long, delayed, unsuspecting period of time.
In many cases, there is very little warning that your knee or shoulder is about to become part of a frightening and growing statistic.
Your joints may feel fine today, but you'd be amazed at how fast that can change. Think of Celadrin as Cartilage Insurance. You may not see an immediate need to support them right now, but if they do give out, you'll sincerely wish you had.
What Should I Look For In A Celadrin Product?
As with every dietary supplement and joint-support product, you should always look for a quality formula from a trusted, well-established manufacture with a history of producing quality products.
- Benedikt, H.; Glycosaminoglycans and Derivatives For Treatment Of Arthritis; Chiropractic Products, May 1997.
- Reginster, Jean Yves et. al.; Long-term effects of glucosamine sulfate on Osteoarthritis Progression: A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial; The Lancet, 2001
- Bassleer, C. et. al; Stimulation of proteoglycan production by glucosamine sulfate in chondrocytes isolated from human osteoarthritic articular cartilage in vitro; Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 1998
- Drovanti, A. et. al.; Therapeutic Activity of Oral Glucosamine Sulfate in Osteoarthritis: A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Investigation; Clinical Therapeutics, Vol. 3, No. 4, 1980
- Kraemer WJ, Ratamess NA, Anderson JA, Tiberio DP, Joyce ME, Messinger BN, French DN, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, Gomez AL, Volek JS, Hesslink R Jr: The effects of cetylated fatty acid cream on pain, range of motion and quality of life of patients with osteoarthritis. Jour of Rheu. 2003
- Kraemer WJ, Ratamess NA, Anderson JA, Tiberio DP, Joyce ME, Messinger BN, French DN, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, Gomez AL, Volek JS, Hesslink R Jr: Effect of a Cetylated Fatty Acid Topical Cream on Functional Mobility and Quality of Life of Patients with Osteoarthritis; 2005 Jour of Rheu. 2005.