This tilapia recipe is quick and easy, but also bold and flavorful. It's bound to be a family favorite! If you don't have tilapia, try this spice blend on chicken! It's just as delicious and nutritious.
- Sprinkle tilapia filets with 1 tsp of each spice.
- Pour lime juice in the bottom of a large skillet.
- Put filets in skillet and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip filets and add the remaining 1 tsp of each spice.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until fish easily flakes.
Serving Size 2 Filets