Get your egg whites in a new way! Natalie's pancake recipe is healthy, delicious and super simple. Protein pancakes have never been easier or tasted better!
Healthy Recipes Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Watch The Video - 07:58
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup old fashioned Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I like Almond Breeze brand)
- Dash of salt
- 2 tiny scoops of KAL brand stevia, or 2 packets Truvia
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Put egg whites, oats, baking powder, almond milk, salt and Stevia in the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds on med-high speed.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray, pour batter on pan and add half the blueberries.
- Cook like a regular pancake.
- For topping, add applesauce and cinnamon.
- Recipe makes two pancakes.
Serving Size 1 Serving
Blueberry Protein Pancakes PDF (88 KB)