Healthy Recipes: Natalie Hodson's Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Get your egg whites in a new way! Natalie's pancake recipe is healthy, delicious and super simple. Protein pancakes have never been easier or tasted better!
- Put egg whites, oats, baking powder, almond milk, salt and Stevia in the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds on med-high speed.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray, pour batter on pan and add half the blueberries.
- Cook like a regular pancake.
- For topping, add applesauce and cinnamon.
- Recipe makes two pancakes.
Serving Size 1 Serving
- Follow This Discussion by: