Now that you've found our MySpace layouts page, did you know that Bodybuilding.com also offers free MySpace backgrounds to trick out your MySpace profile? Get yours here:
- Free MySpace Backgrounds
So, pimp out your profile today, and impress all 9,999 of your friends! Who uses MySpace anyway?
|"Clean & Simple Dark"|
|"Clean & Simple Light"|
|"Bicep Flex Dark"|
|"Chest Impress Light"|
How Do I Add Layouts To My MySpace Profile?
- Click inside one of the text boxes above. The text should automatically become selected (hightlighted) - if not, press CTRL+A. Then press CTRL+C to copy the text into the clipboard.
- Log in to MySpace with your name and password. If you don't have one, sign up for one - it's free!
- From the "Home" page (click the "Home" link if you're not already there), click on the "Edit Profile" link (next to your main image) to reach the "Profile Edit - Interests & Personality" section.
- Scroll down to the "Heroes" text box (at the bottom of the page).
- Click inside the box (after any text that might already be in there*), and press CTRL+V.
- Click on the "Save All Changes" button at either the bottom or the top of the page.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code image letters into the box and press the Submit button.
- Click on the "View Profile" link (top right-hand corner of page) to see your nifty new Bodybuilding.com layout!
*You can't have more than one layout at once, however - regardless of which box it's in.
IE 6 Users - Please Note: the transparent BB.com logo and the transparent box backgrounds look way better in IE 7, Firefox, and Opera. Please consider upgrading.