Now that you've tricked out your MySpace profile, try adding a BodySpace or Bodybuilding.com badge to it. You can connect your MySpace profile to your BB.com world in just a few seconds!
Bodybuilding.com now offers free MySpace badges (corner ribbons) to do the job. Let people see your BodySpace profile or your enthusiasm for BB.com and connect your favorite places together!
Get Your Badge Code Here
BB Link Light
BB Link Dark
More badges coming soon!
- After you've built your code (with your personalized link, if applicable), click inside one of the badge code text boxes above. The text should automatically become selected (hightlighted) - if not, press CTRL+A. Then press CTRL+C to copy the text into the clipboard.
- Log in to MySpace with your name and password. If you don't have one, sign up for one - it's free!
- From the "Home" page (click the "Home" link if you're not already there), click on the "Edit Profile" link (next to your main image) to reach the "Profile Edit - Interests & Personality" section.
- Scroll down to the "Heroes" text box (at the bottom of the page).
- Click inside the box (after any text that might already be in there*), and press CTRL+V.
- Click on the "Save All Changes" button at either the bottom or the top of the page.
- Click on the "View Profile" link (top right-hand corner of page) to see your nifty new BodySpace badge!
*You can use a badge and a layout at the same time.