Official Rules for the CT Fletcher #mybestdamnset Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- ELIGIBILITY: The CT Fletcher #mybestdamnset Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates) and Canada (excluding any national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Entrant’s participation in this Contest. Employees of Bodybuilding.com, LLC (“Bodybuilding.com”), Liberty Media Corporation and iSatori, Inc. and their subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and Internet agencies contracted by Bodybuilding.com, and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility. No purchase necessary. This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSORS: The Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC, located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho 83713 and iSatori, Inc., located at 15000 W. 6th Ave. Suite 202, Golden, Colorado 80401 (the “Sponsor”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrant indicates their full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize or otherwise participating in this Contest is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at approximately 12:00 a.m. MDT on September 10, 2015 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. MDT on September 20, 2015 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: Post a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube showing your “best set” (the “Entry”). Tag and/or mention @bodybuildingcom, @isatori_inc and @ISYMFS and use the hashtag #mybestdamnset during the Entry Period. Entrants’ profile(s) must be set to “public” during the Entry Period and until the date of winner selection. Entries may not (1) violate a third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights; (2) contain defamatory language; (3) portray Sponsor or its products in a negative light; or (4) contain obscene, indecent or otherwise inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Entrant may submit multiple Entries, but only one (1) entry may win a Prize. False, deceptive, or incomplete entries may render an Entrant ineligible. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. All Entrants must have an existing Internet account and a valid email address at the time the Contest commences. When Entrant enters, Entrant is providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Entrant will be selected to receive the Grand Prize (“Grand Prize Winner”) and five (5) Entrants will be selected to receive the Runner-Up Prize (“Runners-Up Selected Entrants”) by judges applying the following criteria, in their sole discretion: the most creative photos or videos that best represent iSatori and/or Bodybuilding.com. The Grand Prize Selected Entrant and the Runners-Up Selected Entrants (collectively referred to herein as “Selected Entrants”) will be chosen on or about September 28, 2015, and will be notified using their contact information registered with the Social Media site used for submission. Notification will occur on or about September 28, 2015. The judges will consist of Sponsor’s employees qualified to apply the judging criteria, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Selected Entrants may be announced on Bodybuilding.com and/or Sponsor’s social media accounts after the Contest Period.
- PRIZE: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to Bodybuilding.com Headquarters, located in Boise Idaho. Trip includes round trip airfare for two (economy class); one (1) nights hotel stay (economy accommodation) for two (2) people in one (1) double-occupancy room; and all ground transportation. Winner will also receive a training session with CT Fletcher and $250.00 USD in iSatori supplements and swag. Grand Prize Winner must be available to travel during October 14, 2015 and October 15, 2015. Flights and hotel accommodations will be provided at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winner and guest must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. Approximate value of the Grand Prize is $1,550.00 USD. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on various factors, including the date of booking, point of departure, and dates of travel. The trip is subject to availability, blackout dates, and additional restrictions. If the Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion is a minor, the minor must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian. The travel companion (or his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a liability and publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. Once travel documents are issued, travel arrangements cannot be changed.
Five (5) Runners-Up will receive one (1) bottle of ISYMFS (approximate retail value $64.99 USD), one (1) bottle of Rapid Test (approximate retail value $69.99 USD), and one (1) signed shirt (approximate retail value $30.00 USD) (“Runners-Up Prize”). The total approximate retail value of the Runners-Up Prize is $165.00 USD.
A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. Except where prohibited, to be eligible to win a Grand Prize trip, the potential winner may be required to agree to be photographed and filmed and to give Sponsor the rights to use those photos and video for marketing purposes. No prize substitutions, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Contest is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Contestants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Entrants submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- RELEASE: In consideration of the acceptance of Entrant’s entry in the Contest and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Entrant hereby takes action for themselves, their executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and acknowledges and agrees as follows: (a) to be bound by the Rules; (b) that participation in the Contest is voluntary; (c) Entrant is not a minor; (d) Entrant is of sound mind and body and have not been advised otherwise by qualified medical person; (e) Entrant possesses all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement; (f) certifies that Entrant meet all eligibility requirements as set forth in the Rules, which I have read, understand, and agree to; (g) certifies that all photographs and/or videos Entrant submits for the Contest will depict only Entrant, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by Entrant and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder; (h) Entrant is fully aware and assume the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest.
Further, Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information or a website or social media is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE CONTEST RULES TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.