How Did You Get Started?
What Is The Hardest Part Of Making The Transition From Civilian Life To Military Life?
The time away from family is the most difficult part for me. You miss out on so much.
What Is The Biggest Obstacle In Leading A Military Lifestyle?
You have to be committed to the navy's objectives, and want to do whatever it takes to complete the mission. It's not about you. It's about the Navy as a whole.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Monday - Chest
- Barbell Incline Press: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Barbell Flat Bench: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Dumbbell Flat Press: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Pec Deck Flyes: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Brian Linderson's Monday Workout.
Tuesday - Back
- Reverse-Grip Pulldowns: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Barbell Deadlift: 3 Sets Of 3-10 Reps
- V-Grip Pulldowns: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Brian Linderson's Tuesday Workout.
Thursday - Delts/Traps
- Military Press: 3 Sets Of 12-6 Reps
- Standing Barbell Press: 3 Sets Of 6-12 Reps
- Seated Side Laterals: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Side Cable Laterals: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Brian Linderson's Wednesday Workout.
Friday - Legs
- Leg Extension: Warm-up - 3 Sets Of 20 Reps
- Squats: 4 Sets Of 12-6 Reps
- Machine Leg Press: 3 Sets Of 20 Reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 Sets Of 15-20 Reps
- Straight Leg Deadlift: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Lying Leg Curl: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Brian Linderson's Friday Workout.
Saturday - Arms
- Rope Pressdowns: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Skull Crushers: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Overhead Dumbbell Press: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curls: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Standing Barbell Curls: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Preacher Curl Machine: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Brian Linderson's Saturday Workout.
High intensity with minimal rest. It's all about the pump and the burn. I use heavy weight but one I can continue to get 8-12 Reps or more. I control the weight on the way down and explode on the way up.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
When I was dieting I used the Dave Palumbo diet.
- 4 Omega-3
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3 Slices Of Turkey Bacon From Trader Joes
Meal 5 (Post Workout)
This worked great for me. I even felt good too.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I want to compete at the World Gym San Diego, and the All Forces show next year; if the ships schedule is not too demanding. I also want to work in the field of nutritional supplements after I retire.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders In The Military?
Sign Up To Win $50 in Store Credit!