And if that wasn't the number to beat, Scot has just recently (in training) bested his own record with a whopping 1,052 pound lift!
Although recognized for his formidable and unparalleled bench press, Scot has also squated over 1,000 lbs, as well. Indeed, Scot quite possibly might be the strongest man in recorded history!
Powerlifting World Champion, Scot Mendelson.
Scot currently weighs 350 pounds, with only 10% body fat. He is not only currently the strongest man on the planet, but is also the most muscular - even more so than the top bodybuilding champions!
In tribute to Scot's unsurpassed feats of strength and power, we've collected some of our best powerlifting content all into one place, including video of Scot, interviews, and articles, for you to get better acquainted with this veritable behemoth of a man!
WPO Finals, 806 Lbs.
Bench America, 825 Lbs.
APF Mendelson Classic, 1008 Lbs.
|AWESOME MUSCLES PODCAST INTERVIEW|
- Record Breakers!
- Interview With Scot Mendelson!
- Monster Benchers!
- Monster Lifters!
- Unreal Lifts: What Happened At The WPO Finals.
- Mendelson Makes History.
- Bench Press History Being Made... Again!
- Scot Mendelson Podcast Interview: Powerlifting.
- Scot Mendelson Tribute (Bench-Press.net)
- How To Bench Press (ChetDay.com)
- The 1,000 Bench Press (Slate.com)
- Monster Muscle Interview With Scot Mendelson (CriticalBench.com)
- Scot Mendelson Bench Press Classic 2006 Info (TheFitExpo.com)
- Scot Mendelson Information (Answers.com)
- Scot Mendelson Information (Wikipedia.org)
- Monster Benchers By Curtis Dennis, Jr. (HeavySports.com)
- All-Time Biggest Bench Presses (AmericanPowerLiftEvolution.net)
- Fitness Individualized Training (FIT)
- ScotMendelson.net (Scot's Official Website)