Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition store and fitness site. But we’re way more than that. Bodybuilding.com helps more than 29 million people every month achieve their health, fitness, and appearance goals by offering over 35,000 pages of FREE information. We’ve got articles and videos, expert-designed fitness plans, delicious recipes, real-life success stories, and fresh content added daily. Just like our customers, we’re always trying to be the best version of ourselves.
We’re a team of editors, designers, engineers, videographers, customer service reps, and more that are passionate about changing lives.
- Founded in 1999 BY Ryan DeLuca
- HeadquarterS in Boise, Idaho
- Largest online sports nutrition store
- Most visited fitness site in the world
- 29 million unique visitors monthly
- 35,000 pages of free workouts, nutrition, recipes, motivation, and more
- Includes BodySpace, the world’s largest fitness social community
- Six distribution centers, including one in the UK
- Award-winning, 24/7/365 customer service center in Boise
- Top 10 Best Places To Work In Idaho (2009-2014)
- Ranked #9 in Top Idaho Companies in Inc. 5000 (2014)
- Ranked #10 in the Idaho Private 75 (2014)
- Inc. 5000 Honoree (2006-2014)
- Bizrate Platinum Circle Of Excellence (2010-2015)
- Accredited and A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau (2004-2014)
It’s true: Bodybuilding.com really did get started in Ryan DeLuca’s garage. Ryan became obsessed with bodybuilding as a young teenager with dreams of a position on the football team and a girl on his arm. But it took another of his passions—the Internet—to bring his enthusiasm to the rest of the world. In the late 1990s, Ryan turned the burgeoning demand for creatine into an online retail business, selling and packing out of his mom’s garage in Idaho.
Through smart growth and an obsessive focus on their customer, Bodybuilding.com has grown from a tiny, single-product company into a multi-million-dollar international player. The company’s online store is the engine that powers a transformation experience that has revolutionized the lives of millions of people around the world, from beginners to hardcore lifters. Bodybuilding.com continually finds ways to bring the power of change to the world, including distribution centers in Florida, Wisconsin, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and the UK; transformation challenges that reward participants with big changes to their bodies, lives, and bank accounts; hundreds of results-oriented training and nutrition plans; and the strongest social media fitness community in the world.
TEAM Bodybuilding.com is made up of renowned bodybuilding athletes as well as some of the most inspiring members of BodySpace, Bodybuilding.com’s online community. They’re ambassadors, both online and out in the world—at competitions, fitness expos, charity events, and workout sessions with fans. This group is passionate about helping others discover the kind of health and happiness they’ve achieved through fitness. They live to offer encouragement on social media and share their best workouts on Bodybuilding.com.
In The Media
If you are a member of the media, please submit your inquiry or request using the form below. Our communications team will respond as soon as possible.
(Includes PNG and EPS Versions of each color plus usage guidelines)Download Logos