|About The Show|
Welcome to the Max-Out Radio podcast, with your hosts, Mike Roussell, B.S. and Aaron! Each week, Mike and Aaron bring you training and nutrition advice, recipes, and industry interviews to strengthen the mind behind the muscles!
| What Is A Podcast?
Podcasting is a collection of technologies for automatically distributing audio and video programs over the Internet via a publish and subscribe model.
Podcasting enables independent producers to create self-published, syndicated "radio shows," while giving broadcast radio or television producers a new distribution method.
Mike and Aaron guarantee that each Max-Out Radio show will bring you closer to achieving your fitness, health, and nutrition goals. Here's what you can expect to hear each episode:
- Cutting Edge News and Research - Listen in while Mike and Aaron discuss and dissect the latest nutrition and fitness news.
- Recipe Remix - Host Mike Roussell will walk you through how to remix popular recipes and meals into muscle building and fat burning cuisine.
- Industry Experts - Hear directly from the fitness professionals, scientists, and authors that are leading the industry in candid interviews.
As you can see, Max-Out Radio is your one-stop show for high-quality fitness and nutrition podcasts, and cutting-edge industry information. Tune in today, for free!
Check Out The Episodes Here:
|» Show Listing & Archive
Listen in as bodybuilding and industry expert, Mike Roussell interviews the strongest minds in the fitness industry!
Free Podcast Subscription Info
| How Do I Subscribe To The Podcast?
In most podcatching clients, you can just drag and drop (or cut and paste) this link and it will automatically subscribe:
About The Hosts
Michael Roussell, B.S., is a nutritionist, academic, and weightlifter. He has a degree in Biochemistry from Hobart & William Smith Colleges and he has also completed one year at the University of Vermont Medical School.
After that first year, he was drawn more toward nutrition and less towards medicine. So, he decided to pursue his Ph.D. in Nutrition. During this key transitional period, he was fortunate enough to be able to aid in the development and administration of the nutrition portion of the curriculum at the University of Vermont Medical School. He is now working toward receiving his Ph.D. in Nutrition at Penn State.
- Next Level Nutrition - We specialize in long distance nutrition and fitness coaching for people looking to build muscle, drop body fat, improve athletic performance, or just lead healthier lives.
- MuscleandCuts.com - I first created MuscleandCuts.com so people would have a place where they could read objective quality reviews for quality fitness and nutritional products. There is so much stuff out there but not one helping you weed through the good and the bad. But MuscleandCuts.com has grown to much more than that with the Street Smart Nutrition Blog, the FREE Bi-Monthly Max-Out Magazine, and the article section (which should be expanding more soon).
- Street Smart Nutrition Blog - Blogs are great! The Street Smart Nutrition Blog allows me to communicate with my reader on a weekly (and often daily) basis about cutting edge up-to-the-minute nutrition and fitness research, news, articles, tips, and more.
- Max-Out Magazine - Max-Out Magazine first started out as a small monthly newsletter but after a while I decided to do something that would stand out from the rest of the "free newsletters" cluttering the industry. That's when Max-Out Magazine was born. It is just like a real magazine with awesome cover images, featured articles, hints, tips, and more. The best part is it is FREE. You can sign up to recieve Max-Out Magazine in the upper right corner of this page.
In addition to the above projects, I am also a nutritional and fitness author and regularly write articles for the Shape Up America Newsletter, Bodybuilding.com, and T-Nation.com. Many of these articles can be found in the article section of MuscleandCuts.com.
Contact Max-Out Radio at email@example.com with any questions and comments.
Copyright © 2006 Mike Roussell. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Bodybuilding.com.