I am officially 7 weeks out from the Arnold Amateur. I now weigh 208 lbs and am about 4-5% body fat. I will no longer be updating every week as the content is repetitive. I feel amazing, but it is all about to be tested.
This week is where we find out what I am truly made of. I will leave town and drive to New Jersey on Wednesday at 4:00 PM after my daughter's dance recital that I will not miss.
I then will stay in New Jersey that night and have an 11:00 AM meeting the next morning. After the meeting, I head to Connecticut to film some training videos for our international distributor all day Friday.
Saturday and Sunday, I will do store visits in the entire northeast region. Sunday night, I head to Long Island and will stay in that area until Wednesday. On Wednesday night, I head to New Jersey for some more meetings and then late Friday night after training, I will head home.
I hope to be home by 11:00 PM on Friday of next week! I will continue my cardio and intense training and I will also be bringing food with me.
This is what will determine if I am a champion. If I can work all hours of the day and night and train at different gyms at different hours daily, and still keep up with work and progress and bring the nasty to the stage, I'm sure I will progress beyond imagination.
- Scivation Whey
- Scivation Solution 5
- Scivation Dialene 4x
- Scivation Xtend
- Scivation Vasocharge
- Scivation Essential FA
- Primaforce Elastamine
- Primaforce Cissus
- Primaforce 1,3 Dimethylamine
- PGN Nutrition Estracort
My tentative training split is:
- Monday: Legs
- Tuesday: Chest And Biceps
- Wednesday: Back
- Thursday: Shoulders And Traps
- Friday: Hamstrings And Triceps
- Saturday: Back And Chest
- Sunday: Off
Cardio is HIIT 2 days per week on the treadmill. I do a 5 minute warm-up, then 7 sprints of 1 minute intensity followed by 2 minutes low intensity. Following that is a cool-down until I hit 45 minutes. Posing is to be performed at least three times per week.
Sample Leg Day
- Pre-Cardio: 2 Scivation Dialene 4x capsules
- Intra-Cardio: 6 scoops of Scivation Xtend, 2 scoops of Scivation Vasocharge
- Pre-Workout: 2 scoops of Scivation Vasocharge, 2 Primaforce 1,3-Dimethylamine capsules
- Intra-Workout: 6 scoops of Scivation Xtend
I'm consuming 7 meals containing about 50 grams of protein and 15 grams of fats. My post-workout meal contains 60 grams of carbs as well.
- Barbell Squats: 7 sets of 4-15 reps
- Full Squats: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 3 sets of 8-15 reps
- Hack Squat: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Press: 12 sets of 1-15 reps (Drop Set)
- Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets to failure
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets to failure
- Seated Calf Raises: 3 sets to failure
- Cardio: 20 minutes
7 more weeks to rock this big stage. Please come by and visit the Scivation booth at the Arnold Classic. I will be there as will my team. We would love to meet all of you!