I am officially 10 weeks out from the Arnold Amateur. I now weigh 213 and am a little bit over 5% body fat. I am breaking lifting records and am feeling great.
I will need to add in some off days as I am feeling a bit run down, but that is the stupid way I operate. I will sometimes train for well over a week without a break and as you see, I train hard, heavy and with tremendous volume. This is why I need to check myself!
- Scivation Dialene 4x
- Scivation Xtend
- Scivation Vasocharge
- Scivation Essential FA
- Primaforce Elastamine
- Primaforce Cissus
- Primaforce 1,3-Dimethylamine
My tentative training split is:
- Monday: Legs
- Tuesday: Chest And Biceps
- Wednesday: Back
- Thursday: Shoulders And Traps
- Friday: Hamstrings And Triceps
- Saturday: Back And Chest
- Sunday: Off
Cardio is HIIT 2 days per week on the treadmill. I do a 5 minute warm-up, then 15 sprints of 30 second high intensity followed by 60 second low intensity. Following that is a cool-down until I hit 30 minutes. Posing is to be performed at least three times per week.
Sample Back Day
- Pre-Cardio: 2 Scivation Dialene 4x capsules
- Intra-Cardio: 6 scoops of Scivation Xtend, 2 scoops of Scivation Vasocharge
- Pre-Workout: 2 scoops of Scivation Vasocharge, 2 Primaforce 1,3-Dimethylamine capsules
- Intra-Workout: 6 scoops of Scivation Xtend
I perform a 5 minute warm-up, followed by 15 sprints with a 30 second work to 60 second
recovery ratio. I then cool down to finish out my 45 minute
- Deadlifts: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets to failure
- Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Close-Grip Pulldowns: 3 sets to failure
- Hyperextensions: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets to failure
- Ab Crunch Machine: 3 sets to failure
My calories are unchanged and I am eating no chicken or steak but rocking egg whites, Solution 5, Scivation Whey and tilapia. I function better on this assortment of protein sources and it makes digestion easy and efficient. Essentially, I have become a Pescetarian again and I love it!
10 more weeks to rock this big stage - it's now crunch time. Almost single digit weeks. Please come by and visit the Scivation booth at the Arnold Classic. I will be there as will my team. We would love to meet all of you!