A beginner is someone new to bodybuilding or any king of physical activities. Also someone returning from a long layoff.
Here are a few points to remember or basic guides lines for this workout:
- You will workout the entire body 3 times a week in a full session.
- Complete this workout on nonconsecutive days (e.g. Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Warm up prior with 12 minutes of treadmill.
- Do one light warm up set of 15 reps prior to the workout set on every exercise.
- Do not perform failure.
- Rest after every set as long as it takes to recover from the previous set.
- After few weeks the rest should be 1 ½ minutes.
- Perform each one of the exercises in good form.
|Legs||Squats - 3x8-10|
|Leg Curl - 3x8-10|
|Calves||Seated Calf Raises - 3x8-10|
|Chest||Incline Bench Press - 3x8-10|
|Back||Deadlift - 3x8-10|
|Barbell Rows - 3x8-10|
|Shoulders||Military Press - 3x8-10|
|Dumbbell Shrugs - 3x8-10|
|Biceps||Barbell Curls - 3x8-10|
|Triceps||Lying Triceps Ext - 3x8-10|
|Abs||Crunches - 3x15-20|
Here's A Printable Log Of This Workout!
Stay on this type of training for about 6 months before you move to the next step.