Weight: 180 lbs
Body Fat: 30%
Weight: 140 lbs
Body Fat: 12%
Why I Got Started
I saw the picture of myself after my mom passed away and realized how unhealthy I had become. I didn't want to succumb to the health issues which claimed my mom, so I made the decision to become healthy! I am proof that you are never too old to get in shape!
How I Did It
- Completely changed my diet
- 6-8 meals per day
- At least 1.5 gal of liquids
- High protein
- Low clean carbs
- Med healthy fats
- Weights 5-6 times per week
- Cardio 60-120 minutes per day
Saturday: Chest & Arms
Suggestions For Others
- Be consistent and you will see results.
- Set small achievable goals at first so you don't get discouraged.
- Keep a food journal of everything you eat.
- Cook your food ahead of time and keep it in Tupperware in the fridge so you have no excuses.
- Eat small meals 6-8 times per day to keep your metabolism humming.
- Constantly mix up you workouts so you don't get bored and you body is kept guessing.