Nothing spells refreshment on a warm day quite like a cool ice pop. This summer, put a whole new spin on strawberry lemonade without all of the added sugar. With these strawberry-infused lemonade amino pops, you'll have a sweet, guilt-free treat that pleases your taste buds while enhancing recovery. They're quick, easy, and great to keep on hand when you're craving something sweet. Hello lean-mass gains!
Lais DeLeon's Strawberry Lemonade Amino Ice Pops
Watch the video - 1:37
NLA For Her Pink Lemonade Aminos
1/2 lemon (or 2 tbsp)
- Fill a 20-oz. shake bottle with water.
- Add four scoops of aminos.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lemon. Screw on the lid and shake.
- Pour mixture into eight ice-pop molds, leaving them 3/4 full.
- Cut eight strawberries into slices. Add one strawberry to each mold.
- Put in the freezer overnight. Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 ice pop Recipe yields 8 ice pops