Kris Gethin's DTP: Mass Mush Recipe
- Spray a pot or frying pan. Cook the egg whites with the oats and add the stevia.
- Stir until the egg is cooked through and mixed evenly with the oats.
- Pour the mix in a bowl and add the pineapple, walnuts on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon for extra spice!
Degree of Difficulty: Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: Entire recipe (10.5 ounces)
Mass Mush PDF (113 KB)
- Follow This Discussion by:
I may give this a try. But based on some of the feedback I may go with the protein pancakes (eggs, oats, protein powder, cinnamon) that I found on the site a while back.
They were good and easy to take with me to work. Needed the sugar free syrup though to help get them down.
I thought this was good. Instead of pineapple, walnuts, and stevia; I used chopped almonds, peaches, and a pinch of sugar. I didn't use yogurt, and it tasted great. I'm adding this to my regular diet.
Don't really know what to think of this recipe, it's not bad at all, but loving oats in the morning and eggs and always having eaten them separably this sure felt "funny", but yeah great when in a hurry, a 6 out of 10, or maybe 7 for convenience. At least give it a try.