Kris hits the rusty weights at Metroflex Gym once again for a hardcore biceps and triceps session!
Week 9, Day 62: Biceps & Triceps
Biceps and Triceps
Tips For This Workout Day
The Right Gym
- Let's face it, if you don't like the place where you work out, you most likely will have a hard time getting there.
- Find a gym that fits your style - the equipment, atmosphere, and people.
- Whether it's hardcore "meat and potatoes" gyms like Metroflex or squeaky clean, state-of-the-art gyms like Gold's, make sure you find a place that allows you to push yourself and enjoy working out.
- If chains are available, you can use them to add resistance to your dips and also look hardcore!
- Your gym may also have dip belts that can be attached to weights, so keep an eye out.
- If you start failing during hammer curls, try bringing the weight across your body to continually work the biceps and allow for a full range of movement.
Triceps Cable Extensions With Bar
- Use a close grip to really isolate and target the triceps.