Can you build muscle and burn fat during this transformation? Find out from Kris Gethin as he goes over your shoulders, abs and calves workout!
Week 9, Day 58: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
Shoulders, Calves, and abs
Tips For This Workout Day
The Fat-Muscle Connection
- This program is designed to utilize your protein for muscle building and repair, and your calories for energy during your workout.
- Your fat-burning occurs outside the gym with your meal frequency - never miss a meal or a workout!
- If you keep up with your workouts and meal plan, you can safely build muscle and burn fat throughout your transformation.
Standing Calf Raises
- Remember to lower your heel at the bottom of the rep to activate your calf.
- You can adjust the decline bench to increase or decrease your difficulty.
- Adjust your hand position from high, to medium, then to low between your sets - this will decrease the resistance to allow you to complete your rep ranges.