Learn about the benefits of waking up early and how to make sure you have an early and refreshing morning - every day!
Week 8, Day 55: Rise & Conquer
Tips For This Rest Day
Getting Up In The Morning
- Sleeping in can mean a groggy start to the day.
- Getting up earlier allows you to get more done during the day and feel accomplished!
- For late risers, try keeping your alarm clock away from the bed, so you have to get up to shut it off.
- Leave your curtains open so sunlight can help to wake you up.
- Go to bed earlier! Or make sure you relax before hitting the hay.
- Have breakfast or coffee immediately after waking up.