Want great abs? Kris has the answer and a great biceps and triceps workout for you!
Week 8, Day 54: Biceps & Triceps
Biceps and triceps
3-Exercise Triceps Extension (Alternate between Skullcrushers, Rockers, and Head Smackers)5 sets of 50,40,30,20,10 reps; 5 sets of 10,20,30,40,50 reps
Tips For This Workout Day
- Don't exercise your abs every day, try once per week.
- The biggest secret to exposing your abs is via good nutrition. You get your abs in the kitchen, not the gym!
- Many of us already have great abs, the key is trimming the layer of fat on the top of them.
- Rest for 45 seconds to 1 minute between sets.
- During your 3-exercise triceps extensions, make sure to mix it up with each set between the three specified exercises. This will work your triceps from different angles.
- Use the rest-pause technique when you feel burnt out.