Learn about the importance of controlling your environment and get ready for your back and chest workout!
Week 8, Day 53: Back & Chest
Chest and Back
Tips For This Workout Day
Control Your Environment
- Making excuses is unacceptable.
- Work through your busy schedule, sicknesses or any other roadblock during your transformation - you have more control than you realize.
- Through dedication, hard work and focus, you can be on the same level playing field as anyone else regardless of age or genetics.
- Don't let anyone tell you you can't build muscle and diet at the same time. Proper diet and muscle repair go hand-in-hand!
- Use wrist straps to alleviate your grip and isolate your target muscles during this exercise.
- Use a wide grip to target the outer lats.
Reverse Cable Pulldowns
- Try using an angled bar to isolate your target muscles.
Incline Dumbbell Flyes
- Remember to rotate your elbows inward and supinate your wrists at the top of the movement.