You've got a tough shoulders, calves, and abs workout lined up, but Kris also talks about cutting calories in your diet!
Week 8, Day 51: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
Shoulders, Calves, and Abs
Tips For This Workout Day
- Do not cut calories!
- Keep up your calorie intake to prevent muscle breakdown and keep your fat metabolism firing.
- Staying consistent with your meal frequency is the best way to keep your body burning fat all day.
Side Lateral Raises
- Do not rest between sets.
- Failing on your last 1-2 reps is good!
- If you can't get that far, decrease the weight.
- If you can easily complete your rep range, increase the weight.
- Remember to use straps when lifting heavy.
- If you don't have straps, make sure to use an overhand grip to prevent injury.
- Make sure to get your post-workout protein shake in within 30 minutes after your work - use your anabolic window!