Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Trainer - Week 8: Day 50!
For your rest day, Kris reveals some of his own cooking recipes and tips that he uses for a successful transformation!
Week 8, Day 50: High Octane Recipes - 4:35
Week 8, Day 50: High Octane Recipes
You can search for other recipes on Bodybuilding.com, just make sure they fit into your diet.
Tips For This Rest Day
Egg Whites and Oats Pancake Recipe ///
- All you need is 10-12 egg whites and 1 cup of oats.
- Whisk it together, then cook it in a pan on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
Spicing Things Up ///
- Though your meals during the week need to be strict and may seem bland, you can look forward to spicing your meals up during the weekend.
- Use different herbs, spices, and vegetables to keep your diet healthy and interesting, such as mushrooms, ginger, garlic, peppers, or asparagus.
Ground Meat ///
- Make sure the ground meat you eat is lean and healthy.
- Try grinding your own meat whenever possible.
Staying Active ///
- Don't let yourself constantly worry about your diet and training.
- Use your rest days to stay active and have fun.
Kris Gethin's Full Diet Plan (PDF 456 KB)
- Follow This Discussion by:
Got on the scale this morning and still losing weight at a good pace. Another 3 lbs down the drain. I'm now currently at 198 lbs. Gonna keep my diet consistent and try some of this recipes.
On the negative side, I woke up with a flared up back once again and I attribute it to working out my back yesterday. The weird thing is I felt perfectly fine both before and after my workout yesterday. It wasn't till about 3am this morning when I tried getting up to use the WC that I felt really bad pain. Anyway, feeling a bit better this morning now that blood is flowing and will need to get my cardio in.
I add cinnamon all the time...hasn't affected my weight loss at all and cinnamon is good for you!