Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 8: Day 50!
For your rest day, Kris reveals some of his own cooking recipes and tips that he uses for a successful transformation!
Week 8, Day 50: High Octane Recipes
Watch The Video - 04:35
Tips For This Rest Day
Egg Whites and Oats Pancake Recipe
- All you need is 10-12 egg whites and 1 cup of oats.
- Whisk it together, then cook it in a pan on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
Spicing Things Up
- Though your meals during the week need to be strict and may seem bland, you can look forward to spicing your meals up during the weekend.
- Use different herbs, spices, and vegetables to keep your diet healthy and interesting, such as mushrooms, ginger, garlic, peppers, or asparagus.
- You can search for other recipes on Bodybuilding.com, just make sure they fit into your diet.
- Make sure the ground meat you eat is lean and healthy.
- Try grinding your own meat whenever possible.
- Don't let yourself constantly worry about your diet and training.
- Use your rest days to stay active and have fun.
Take the diet plan with you!
Kris Gethin's Full Daily Meal Plan
(PDF 236 KB)
- Follow This Discussion by:
Got on the scale this morning and still losing weight at a good pace. Another 3 lbs down the drain. I'm now currently at 198 lbs. Gonna keep my diet consistent and try some of this recipes.
On the negative side, I woke up with a flared up back once again and I attribute it to working out my back yesterday. The weird thing is I felt perfectly fine both before and after my workout yesterday. It wasn't till about 3am this morning when I tried getting up to use the WC that I felt really bad pain. Anyway, feeling a bit better this morning now that blood is flowing and will need to get my cardio in.
I add cinnamon all the time...hasn't affected my weight loss at all and cinnamon is good for you!
Cinnamon is great, I use it in my oatmeal as well as protein pancakes.
I LOVE garlic, so I use a ton of garlic powder, fresh garlic, minced garlic, etc. I also use a lot of Mrs. Dash seasonings - all sodium free and great variety of flavors.
You can also experiment with mustards! There are SO many varieties on the market now, just read the label to avoid unnecessary sugars and empty calories.
To anyone that makes the egg whites and Oats, A little tip on what I do is place them in the blender and blend it all up so the texture is a little more pleasing and much easier to eat. Also on weekends what ill do to make it a lil more like a treat is sprinkle a packet of the Truvia on it with cinnamon and eat it that way.
Transform Your Body With This Great Stack!