For today's back and biceps workout, Kris talks about the myth of age and metabolism!
Week 7, Day 49: Back & Biceps
Back and Biceps
Tips For This Workout Day
Age and Metabolism
- Many people think that your metabolism is naturally going to perform poorly with increased age, but this isn't entirely true!
- Most of your metabolism is based on your eating habits - though you may not have the resilient metabolism of a teenager, if you maintain a high meal frequency you can be sure to keep your metabolism firing on all cylinders.
- Make sure to eat between 5-6 meals per day, or even 8 meals per day if you really want to heat things up.
- Make sure to pinch your shoulder blades together to work the back at the top of the repetition.
- Works the bicep head rather than biceps thickness.
Cable Hammer Curls
- Keep your knuckles together, and don't pull the ropes apart - you don't want to bring your shoulders into the exercise.