Stretching is important, so find out how to stretch properly for today's leg workout with Kris!
Week 7, Day 46: Legs
Tips For This Workout Day
- Stretching is crucial in ensuring muscle elasticity and preventing injury!
- Stretch between sets to promote full muscle contraction and performance.
- Excluding hamstrings (an easy muscle to injure), you DON'T have to stretch your muscles every single day.
- It's alright to lift with different partners, as long as they challenge you.
- Pick someone who doesn't talk a lot during training, is stronger than you, or is somewhat competitive.
Partial Leg Extensions
- Remember to lift the weight between 2-4 inches.
- Decrease the weight after every 10 reps.
- Change your feet positioning every 20 reps.
- Start with your feet positioned at the bottom of the platform, then move them to the middle, and end with them at the top.