Is spot reduction a myth? See what Kris has to say and prepare to work your chest and triceps!
Week 7, Day 45: Chest & Triceps
Chest and Triceps
Tips For This Workout Day
Is Spot Reduction Possible?
- Yes AND No - When it comes to areas such as the abdominals, spot reduction does not work. Abdominals are usually one of the last areas to shed fat on the body.
- However, spot reduction IS possible in the hips, thighs and glutes. Make sure to get those areas working to expose that toned muscle!
Incline Flyes Technique
- Remember to use the stretching technique during your warm-up sets to prevent injury.
- Rotate your elbows inward by supinating your wrists at the top of the movement to add resistance and promote full muscle development.
- Make sure to watch today's episode to see proper technique on performing this exercise - it's designed to work your lower, middle and upper chest!