It's time once again to hit the back and biceps, but first Kris wants to tell you how and when to adjust your cardio so it remains affective!
Week 6, Day 42: Back & Biceps
Back and Biceps
Tips For This Workout Day
- Don't adjust your cardio until your weight plateaus or you notice you're not losing as much as you should.
- If you do adjust your cardio only add around 10 minutes per day. That's only 5 minutes per session.
Reverse Grip Hammer Pulldown
- Be sure to check out the video for a demonstration on performing this exercise.
- If your chest is coming off the pad you're using too much weight, and you should remove some.
One Arm Dumbbell Rows
- If you're going heavy on this lift make sure you're wearing a lifting belt to protect your back.
- If you start to fail on your last few reps complete the set with partial reps.
Reverse Grip Pulldowns
- Try using flexsolate straps to really isolate the muscle on this exercise.
- Try using a wider grip when you want to add some thickness to your biceps.
- If you don't think you're doing enough work on a particular muscle, throw in a drop set.
Machine Preacher Curls
- Kris feels his biceps need extra work so this last set is an FST-7 set.
- You will find seven sets on your last exercise can be intense and almost painful. You need to work through that pain and complete the set.