Kris is getting sick and has to travel soon. Luckily it's a rest day. Find out what you should do if you get sick during your transformation.
Week 2, Day 9 Dealing With Sickness & Traveling
When going to bed last night Kris was beginning to feel a cold coming on. Upon waking this morning he realizes he is getting sick. This gives him the opportunity to give some tips on what to do when you begin feeling sick while trying to transform your body.
Kris is also going to be doing a lot of traveling soon and gives some tips on what you should do when you travel.
Tips For This Rest Day
- Take an extra 40g of glutamine in 10g doses throughout the day.
- Intense training can tax your immune system. If you are getting sick take some time away from the weights, but not your cardio.
- Continue to eat your meals as you normally would.
- Fruits are full of good vitamins and anti-oxidants to help fight a cold, but they're also full of sugars which are not part of your diet.
- Even when you're traveling you should never miss your meals. Plan ahead and work your environment around your meal times.
- Remember to get in your cardio. 20 minutes twice per day everyday.