Week 1 is over. To kick off Week 2, Kris has a chest and triceps workout for you. The intensity of your workouts is going to increase, so from now on, watch for supersets, giant sets, and FST-7 training principles.
Week 2, Day 8 Chest & Triceps
CHEST AND TRICEPS
Tips For This Workout Day
- You may notice you lose more weight at the end of the first week than you do in later weeks.
- Kris will utilize the FST-7 training protocol throughout this program.
- Supersets and giant sets combine multiple exercises back to back with no rest.
- Dropsets are done by lifting the weight until failure and decreasing the weight to get out more reps.
- You can learn more about the various training techniques by checking the Bodybuilding.com exercise database.
- Stretch between your warm-up and working sets.
- If you haven't completed a set but your body is telling you to stop, listen to your body.
- If the weight stack on a cable machine desn't have enough weight try putting the pin through the center of a plate. Make sure it's ok with the gym first though.
- You can use a Flexsolate Strap to help isolate the muscle on your Reverse Cable Pushdowns.
- Choose a weight that will allow you to complete all three exercises in the giant set without stopping.