Find out how to keep yourself progressing and moving forward as Kris delivers a great shoulders, calves and abs workout!
Week 12, Day 80: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
Shoulders, Calves, and abs
1/2 DTP set
1/2 DPT Superset
Tips For This Workout Day
Goals To Keep Moving Forward
- Try training someone yourself to keep your fitness moving forward.
- Try a new diet, such as vegetarian, to keep yourself healthy.
- Put your goals on BodySpace and stay accountable to them.
- During your DTP sets, make sure to psyche yourself up for heavy weight before you lift.
- Transition fast on your DTP Superset between Dumbbell Shrugs and Shoulder Press!
- Focus on form - when you reach your last sets, your body may want to cheat, so don't let it by focusing on proper lifting.
Decline Reverse Crunches and Seated Calf Raises
- During Incline Leg Raises, make sure to extend your legs at the top of the movement.