Kris explains that it is okay to reward yourself with a cheat meal at the end of your transformation, but warns against binge eating because you can find yourself right back where you started if you're not careful.
Week 11, Day 72: Maintaining Your Physique
Maintaining Your Physique Tips
- Enjoy a cheat meal at the end of your transformation, but avoid binge eating.
- Only have one cheat meal per week. Don't make a habit of cheating, or you'll reverse all of your hard work.
- Slowly reintroduce certain foods such as fruits and nuts back into your diet.
- Start with one palm size portion per day for the first week, then increase to two portions per day for the second week and maintain two portions every day after.
- Always maintain portion control and meal frequency. You should continue to eat 5-6 small meals per day.
- Cut carbohydrates out after 6 p.m. or 4 hours before you go to bed.
- Eliminate complex carbs in the evening and only eat fibrous carbs (vegetables).
- Reincorporate healthy fats back into your diet to help regulate normal hormone function.