Today we'll be in the kitchen with Mark Dugdale's wife Christina. She breaks the myth that eating healthy has to be bland, as she prepares a few recipes that are both healthy and delicious!
Week 11, Day 71: Cooking With Christina
It's hard to keep your food interesting while dieting on this transformation, but today Christina will be preparing a wonderful meal that will help you liven up your diet.
Appetizer Shrimp Ceviche
- Spices are key to keeping meals interesting.
- Avocado is a healthy fat but still fat. You can reduce the amount of Avocado in this dish according to your diet.
- Ceviche is a dish that originated in South America and is low in fat!
Entree Ground Buffalo
- Use a non-stick cooking pan
- Add water to the pan to keep meat moist while cooking
- Start cooking on high until your pan heats up then reduce temperature to medium so it simmers.
- Use complementary spices, which means spices that taste good together.
Side Dish Cauliflower Mash
- Add water to just above cauliflower level and bring to boil.
- When it starts to break apart, drain it and then mash it.