Kris is in Seattle, but he makes sure to schedule the trip around his abs and calves training for the day!
Week 10, Day 69: Abs & Calves
Abs and calves
Tips For This Workout Day
Scheduling Around Your Training
- When traveling, you'll usually want to see the sights, go to unique places, and experience a new city, but this has to happen along with staying true to your diet and training.
- 45 minutes to an hour in the gym plus 40 minutes of cardio is easy to work around.
- Try using your cardio to see the city!
- The two calf exercises you are doing today are designed to work your calves continuously, but from different angles to ensure a good calf workout and full muscle development.
Hanging Leg Raises
- Keep your core tight to prevent swinging during this exercise.