Kris explains why Mark Dugdale and Branch Warren are sources for inspiration for him and how to adjust your post-workout nutrition to finish strong!
Week 10, Day 67: Inspiration And Post-Workout Adjustment
Tips For This Rest Day
Sources Of Inspiration
- Finding good sources of inspiration are important for maintaining your motivation.
- Mark Dugdale and Branch Warren are professional bodybuilders, but that isn't the only reason Kris is inspired by them.
- Mark and Branch are both family men, businessmen and incredible athletes - they know how to control their environment inside and outside of the gym.
- Find sources of inspiration that are dedicated and know how to control their environment.
Adjusting Your Post-Workout Nutrition
- Starting this coming Sunday, you should be cutting out protein powder and vitargo from your post-workout nutrition.
- Instead, you'll be eating food for a post-workout meal - food acts better as a thermogenic to focus on burning fat.
- We'll be concentrating on maintaining muscle, not building it.