Get ready for a great DTP leg session as Kris goes over adjustments to your diet in the final weeks of your transformation!
Week 10, Day 64: Legs
Tips For This Workout Day
How Bad Do You Want It?
- You may be feeling a little lethargic at this point in the transformation - this is expected when your body fat decreases.
- Keep up the motivation, training, and nutrition to finish strong!
- There's only a couple weeks left, so don't quit right before the finish line.
- Don't fix it if it ain't broke - if your results are staying consistent, then continue with your current diet options!
- From now on, you will be cutting out creatine to minimize water/fluid retention. This may mean you might feel weaker in the gym, but this doesn't matter as long as you get a good workout.
- Remember to increase the weight when you are decreasing reps, and decrease the weight when increasing reps.
Staking Your Claim
- Though hogging machines is not encouraged, try putting a towel or water jug on the equipment you are not currently using but plan to return to - this can prevent people from stealing your equipment or slowing your workout down.