Join Kris for your first workout and destroy your hamstrings and quads! Plus, get Kris's secrets to maximizing your lifts!
Week 1, Day 1: Legs
Tips For This Workout Day
- Make sure each and every workout is at its best.
- Make sure you've eaten your breakfast and taken your pre-workout shake before your cardio.
- When doing your warm-up sets, pyramid the weight up to 70% of your maximum lift for the exercise.
- Working to failure means you won't be able to complete one more rep even if you want to.
- Your rest periods should last between 1 and 2 minutes, but make sure you're recovered enough to complete the next set.
- Lying hamstring curls can be done without a machine by holding a dumbbell between your feet, but make sure you have a partner to help place the dumbbell and to help keep it between your feet.
- Get yourself a nice set of knee wraps to keep your knees safe during your heavy working sets.
- It is normal to feel a little lightheaded or a little sick.
- Get your post-workout shake in immediately after your workout.