#JYMDads Social Contest
- ELIGIBILITY: The #JYMDads Social Contest (the "Contest") is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in Contestant's place of residence at the time of entry ("Contestant"). Contestant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec (Canada) or the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria. Contestants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Contestant's participation in this Contest. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation, and PhD Fitness, LLC and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individuals are ineligible. Except as otherwise permitted herein, only one entry per person will be accepted. If a Contestant submits multiple entries, the last will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave, Boise, Idaho 83713 U.S.A. and PhD Fitness, LLC, 1305 N. Poinsettia Place, Los Angeles, CA 90046 U.S.A. ("Sponsor"). This Contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- TO ENTER: The Contest enrollment period begins at 12:01 a.m. MDT on Sunday, June 14, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT on Sunday, June 21, 2015 (the "Contest Period"). To enter the Contest, Contestant must post creative photos highlighting dads in fitness on either Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook ("Social Media sites") using the hashtags #jymdads and tag @jimstoppani and @bodybuildingcom. Any communication regarding the Contest will be sent to the Contestant via social media. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Contestant shall render the entry ineligible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANTS: CONTESTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
- PHOTO SUBMISSION: Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies or professionally produced or those that have been enhanced or altered will be rejected.
Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Contestant's consent to use the Images on Sponsor's websites and associated or affiliated websites, as well is Sponsor's social media accounts in perpetuity without compensation. Contestant represents and warrants that he or she has all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Contestant grants a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license of the Images and any materials submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will decide, in its sole discretion, whether or not to accept Contestant's photographs or other materials. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Images as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant's Images or any violation of the Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Contestant will be selected to receive the Grand Prize ("Grand Prize Selected Entrant") and ten (10) Contestants will be selected to receive the Runner-Up Prize ("Runners-Up Selected Entrants") by judges applying the following criteria, in their sole discretion: the most creative photos highlighting dads in fitness. The Grand Prize Selected Entrant and the Runners-Up Selected Entrants (collectively referred to herein as "Selected Entrants") will be chosen on or about Thursday, July 2, 2015, and will be notified using their contact information registered with the Social Media site used for submission. Notification will occur on or about Thursday, July 2, 2015. The judges will consist of Sponsor's employees qualified to apply the judging criteria, in Sponsor's sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Selected Entrants may be announced on Bodybuilding.com and/or its social media accounts after the Contest Period.
- PRIZES: Subject to Contestant's full compliance with the Rules, Selected Entrants will receive:
One (1) Contest will receive one (1) Traeger Lone Star (or BBQ of equal value, approximately $799), one (1) PreJYM (20 servings), one (1) ProJYM (two lbs.), one (1) Shred JYM (240 capsules), and one (1) dufflebag ("Grand Prize"). The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $960.58 USD.
Ten (10) Runners-Up will receive one (1) PreJYM (20 servings), one (1) ProJYM (two lbs.), one (1) Shred JYM (240 capsules), and one (1) dufflebag ("Runners-Up Prize"). The approximate retail value of the Runners-Up Prize is $123.58 USD.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: All Selected Entrants agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Selected Entrant within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, such Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate Selected Entrant. Should the Selected Entrant be unable or unwilling to fulfill the obligations outlined in the Rules, a substitute Selected Entrant will be named.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Contestants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Contestants and Selected Entrants submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant's personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- RELEASE: In consideration of the acceptance of Contestant's entry in the Contest and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Contestant hereby takes action for themselves, their executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and acknowledges and agrees as follows: (a) to be bound by the Rules; (b) that participation in the Contest is voluntary; (c) Contestant is not a minor; (d) Contestant is of sound mind and body and have not been advised otherwise by qualified medical person; (e) Contestant possesses all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement; (f) certifies that Contestant meet all eligibility requirements as set forth in the Rules, which I have read, understand, and agree to; (g) certifies that all photographs Contestant submits for the Contest will depict only Contestant, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by Contestant and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder; (h) Contestant is fully aware and assume the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest.
Further, Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information or a website or social media is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE CONTEST RULES TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- EU CONTESTANTS: For Contestants from Member States of the European Union, mandatory national law may apply in some cases.