Meat And Veggie Stir-Fry Over Brown Rice
This is a meal that I have at least once or twice a day when I'm in my contest prep. It is very simple to prepare, and taste very good for diet food.
- 8 ounces meat (flank steak, chicken, turkey, ground beef, any low fat meat will fit the bill)
- Large bowl steamed broccoli or asparagus
- Chopped onion
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- Spices: Salt, Pepper, Garlic salt, Parsley, Thyme
- Heat a large size pan on the stove and spray lightly with Pam.
- Cook the chopped meat until cooked thoroughly, and place on a paper towel.
- Repeat step 1 and cook the onions first, after add in the spices.
- Add the mushrooms and a small amount of water so the mushrooms will cook.
- Add the broccoli and the meat and cook this for a little bit more.
- Place the rice on a plate and top with the stir-fry.
- Top with molly Mc. Butter and you have yourself a high protein, moderate carb, low fat meal that is perfect for your pre-contest diet.
Meat And Veggie Stir-Fry Over Brown Rice PDF (18 KB)
High Protein Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 10 egg whites
- 1? scoop Prolab Protein Component oatmeal flavor
- 4 packets sweet n low
- 1 TSP. Of baking powder
- Heat flat pan on stovetop and apply Pam spray
- Pour desired amount of batter and cook until desired consistency (if you cook them too much they get very dry)
- Top with Molly Mc. Butter and you have yourself a high protein, moderate carb, low fat breakfast that is perfect for your pre-contest diet.
High Protein Oatmeal Pancakes PDF (18 KB)
Cinnamon Oatmeal High Protein Pudding
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2-3 scoops of Prolab Protein Component cinnamon oatmeal
- 3 packets of Sweet 'n low
- Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Add water
- Place in the freezer to cool for 30-60 min.
- Enjoy your high protein frozen pudding.
Cinnamon Oatmeal High Protein Pudding PDF (18 KB)
Beef Stir-Fry Omelet
- 8 egg whites or an equal amount of Egg Beaters
- 1/3 lb. of 99% lean ground beef or turke.
- Diced onions
- Diced mushrooms
- Spices: Pepper, Salt, Garlic Salt, Parsley
- Heat medium sized pan and apply Pam spray.
- Cook ground beef until thoroughly cooked, then place on paper towels.
- Repeat step 1 and add the onions.
- When the onions are lightly cooked add the spices and mushrooms, with a small amount of water for the mushrooms to cook in.
- Add the ground beef and mix together until cooked, then place mix on the side.
- Repeat step 1 and add the egg whites, add salt and pepper.
- Form a large circle with the egg whites in the pan and then add the mixture on one side.
Beef Stir-Fry Omelet PDF (18 KB)