A Trick For Getting Ripped Quick!
I know spring is right around the corner, and a lot of guys have spent hours in the gym. Here's a little trick to use for an upcoming pool party or spring break.
This is only a small portion of what bodybuilders use to help get cut before competition, but it will be valuable to try for fuller muscles and even more cuts. The only caveat is that you already have to be pretty lean to get the full effect.
High Protein Phase
- Start by taking Taraxatone or dandelion root.
- Try dropping your carbohydrates down to about 25-30 grams (let those be fibrous vegetables).
- Consume carbs first thing in the morning after a walk.
- Up your protein to 1.5 grams to 2 grams for each pound of your body weight (low to no sodium protein).
- Divide your protein into seven meals, spaced 2-1/2 hours apart.
- Drink 1-2 gallons of water a day while depleted of carbs.
- Try going out for two or three brisk 30-minute walks per day: nothing more strenuous, because your body will eat your muscle tissue.
- Follow all of these steps for 2-3 days. The longer you do it, the better the effect, but 3 days should be the maximum.
- During this high-protein time, if you are having cravings, have a tablespoon of low-sodium peanut butter.
- The day before the event, start eating carbohydrates moderately: about 33 grams every 2-3 hours.
- Cut your water back to only sipping with meals.
- Make these carbohydrates low on the glycemic index:Examples include sweet potatoes, oatmeal, and whole wheat pasta. Eating these carbs will make a huge difference.
- If you start to lose all definition and your muscles start to become flat, begin the carbohydrate phase early.
Recommended For You
- Follow This Discussion by: