2015 Gridiron Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY: The 2015 Gridiron Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates) and Canada (excluding any national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Giveaway and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Entrant’s participation in this Giveaway. Employees of Bodybuilding.com, LLC (“Bodybuilding.com”), Liberty Media Corporation and Woodbolt Distribution, LLC dba Cellucor and their subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and Internet agencies contracted by Bodybuilding.com, and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility. No purchase necessary. This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: This Giveaway is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho and Woodbolt Distribution, LLC dba Cellucor located at 3891 S. Traditions Drive, Bryan, Texas 77807 (collectively “Sponsor”).
- TO ENTER: The Giveaway begins at approximately at 12:01 a.m. MDT, September 7, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MDT, September 13, 2015 (“Giveaway Promotion Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter.
The First Way to Enter:
Entrants may enter by placing a qualifying order at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/, with a value exceeding $50 (USD), during the Giveaway Promotion Period.
The Second Way to Enter:
Entrants may enter by sending in a self-addressed stamped envelope before the end of the Giveaway Promotion Period. The drawing will take place on or about September 14, 2015. Sponsor, in their discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant. False, deceptive or incomplete entries shall render an Entrant ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSSARY. Void where prohibited by law.
- ODDS: Odds of winning odds depend on the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes, except in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about September 14, 2015, one (1) Grand Prize Selected Entrant (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Entrants at random. Grand Prize Winner will be notified using email or other contact information provided by Entrant. Seven hundred ten (700) Runner-up Prize Selected Entrants (“Runner-up Prize Winners”) will be randomly selected to receive a prize. Runner-up Prize Winners will receive the prize either in their qualifying order or shipped directly from Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to any regular season NFL game, including flight, hotel and game tickets, up to and never to exceed $5,000.00 USD.
Six hundred (600) Runner-up Prize Winners will receive one (1) of the following prizes: 45 servings of Cellucor CN3 (One hundred twenty  to be awarded, approximate value $29.99 USD each), 30 servings of Cellucor C4 (One hundred twenty  to be awarded, approximate value $29.99 USD), 30 servings of Cellucor Alpha Amino (One hundred twenty  to be awarded, approximate value $29.99 USD), large Cellucor G4 t-shirt (One hundred twenty  to be awarded, approximate value $19.99 USD), or a Cellucor camo hat (One hundred twenty  to be awarded, approximate value $19.99 USD). These prizes are subject to availability in specific jurisdictions in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
One of these prizes will be randomly placed in qualifying, outgoing orders during the Giveaway Promotion Period. Qualifying order value must exceed $50 (USD). Each day, approximately seventeen (17) prizes will be sent out from each of Bodybuilding.com’s warehouses in Florida, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin and Idaho. The prizes will be dispersed from the Bodybuilding.com warehouses as follows:
- Pennsylvania – One hundred twenty (120) prizes per week or approximately seventeen (17) per day will be sent out in randomly selected qualifying orders during the Giveaway Promotion Period.
- Nevada – One hundred twenty (120) prizes per week or approximately seventeen (17) per day will be sent out in randomly selected qualifying orders during the Giveaway Promotion Period.
- Idaho – One hundred twenty (120) prizes per week or approximately seventeen (17) per day will be sent out in randomly selected qualifying orders during the Giveaway Promotion Period.
- Florida – One hundred twenty (120) prizes per week or approximately seventeen (17) per day will be sent out in randomly selected qualifying orders during the Giveaway Promotion Period.
- Wisconsin – One hundred twenty (120) prizes per week or approximately seventeen (17) per day will be sent out in randomly selected qualifying orders during the Giveaway Promotion Period.
The value of the Prizes set forth above represents Sponsors’ good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of a Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Each Selected Entrant is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes on the prize.
All entries are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. As a condition to receiving a prize, all Selected Entrants may be asked to sign documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form, show proof of residency and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from a Selected Entrant within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, or the Entrant declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate eligible Entrant.
- GENERAL: By accepting a prize hereunder, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor and their agents, from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, including with respect to the Giveaway, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the Sponsor, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules and comply with all Sponsor requirements; and (c) that Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees may use Entrants’ names, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor and information for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright any Entrant images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the right to substitute any prize within their sole discretion.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Entrants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Entrant submits in connection with the Giveaway will be collected and used by the Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Giveaway and to award prizes. Entrant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs via electronic and ordinary mail. Except as set forth herein, Entrant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other persons’ computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway; inability to access the website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates (if any) set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Giveaway for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Ada County, Boise, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Giveaway, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
“NFL” is a registered trademark of NFL Enterprises LLC. The NFL is in no way affiliated with, sponsors, or endorses this promotion.