Cauliflower (Approx. 2 Heads) 6 Cup
Fat Free Sour Cream 1/2 Cup
Fat Free Cream Cheese 1/8 Cup
Low Sodium Chicken Broth 1/8 Cup
Salt And Pepper To Taste
Fat Free Cheddar Cheese Or Parmesan Cheese 3/4 Cup
- Pre Heat oven to 400 degrees. Trim hard stems and leaves from cauliflower. Cut flowerets from stem (discard stem) and place in rolling boil of salted water for 15 minutes until tender. DRAIN WELL.
- Place hot cauliflower in food processor with large blade. Pulse the cauliflower while adding fat free cream cheese, chicken broth and fat free yogurt. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the cauliflower mash into oven-proof casserole dish sprayed with non stick cooking spray and if you want, sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Dash the top of casserole with paprika. Place in oven for 5 - 8 minutes until cheese has melted. Serve hot and top with Molly Mc Butter or "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray."
Cavender's Metabolic Cakes
Whole Oatmeal 1/4 Cup
Bulgur 1/4 Cup
Wheat Gluten 1/4 Cup
Whole Barley 1/4 Cup
Flax Seed Meal 1 Tbsp
Whole Eggs 3
Canola Oil 1 Tbsp
- Preheat Grill 300 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drop pancake mixture on electric grill and cook at 300 degrees.
- When pancake mixture starts to form bubbles, flip the cakes over to grill the other side.
Cookie Crumb Crust
Sifted Soy Flour 1 Cup
Baking Soda 1 Tsp
Baking Powder 1 Tsp
Salt 1/2 Tsp.
Fat Free Promise Butter 1/2 Cup
Splenda Brown Sugar 1/2 Cup
Baking Splenda 1/4 Cup
Vanilla 1 Tsp
Low Carb Peanut Butter 4 Tbsp
Egg Whites 2
Fat Free Butter 1/2 Cup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Sift together soy flour, baking powder and salt into bowl.
- Cream the fat free butter with the Splenda brown sugar and the baking Splenda in mixer with wire whip attachment for 1 minute.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter and mix - 1 minute.
- Scrape sides of bowl with rubber spatula and add egg whites - continue to mix for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until mixed.
- Spoon out teaspoonfuls of dough and form into balls.
- Place on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart and flatten with fork into circles.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until lightly brown. Remove from oven and let cool on rack.
Creamy Asparagus Soup
Fresh Asparagus 1 Bunch
Medium Size Onion 1
Vegetable or Chicken Broth 3 Cups
Fat Free Evaporated Milk 1/2 Cup
Salt 1/4 Tsp
Dried Dill 1/4 Tsp
Pepper 1/4 Tsp
- Chop asparagus and place in steamer and steam asparagus in steamer for 10 minutes.
- Combine steamed asparagus, onion, broth evaporated milk, salt, dill and pepper in food processor and puree until creamy and smooth.
- Place soup in sauce pan and heat on med-high heat and cook 10 -12 minutes.
- Garnish with steamed asparagus tips.
- Great as a starter/appetizer for dinner.
Crispy Italian Herbed Chicken
Low Carb Breadcrumbs 1/2 Cup
Grated Lemon Rind 1/2 Tsp
Fresh Parsley Minced 1/2 Tbsp
Fresh Oregano Minced 1 Tbsp
Fresh Basil Chopped 1 Tbsp
Salt and Pepper To Taste
Egg Whites 3
Lemon Juice 1 Tsp
Chicken Breast Halves 6
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix together first six ingredients in a large zip loc bag.
- Seal the bag and shake the ingredients well.
- Combine the egg whites and lemon juice.
- Brush this mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Place the coated chicken into the bag, seal, and shake until the chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray, sprinkle the remaining breadcrumb mixture over the chicken. Bake for 25 - 35 minutes or until the chicken is done.
English Cucumbers Peeled 2
Red Onions Sliced 2
Salt 1 Tsp
Black Pepper 1/2 Tsp
Red Pepper Flakes 1/2 Tsp
White Wine Vinegar 2 Cup
Splenda 2/3 Cup
- Slice cucumbers and onions into thin slices. In a large bowl, mix together salt, pepper, pepper flakes, vinegar and Splenda.
- Add the cucumbers and red onions to the vinegar mixture.
- Cover, chill and marinate the cucumbers, stirring occasionally at least four hours before serving.
Eggplant 1 1 lb
Dried Oregano 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper to taste
Salsa 2 Tbsp
Green Onion Minced 1
Roasted Red Pepper Minced 1 Tbsp
Fat Free Cream Cheese 8 oz
- Preheat oven on Broiler. Cut the eggplant lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices. Do not use the outer two slices.
- Lightly spray both sides of the eggplant with non stick cooking spray and sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
- Place the eggplant onto a rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil the eggplant for 2 minutes per side or until tender and lightly golden.
- While the eggplant is cooking, mix the salsa, onion, fat free cream cheese and red pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread each eggplant slice with the cream cheese mixture and roll the eggplant up (jelly roll fashion) starting at the narrow end.
- Secure the eggplant rollup with a toothpick inserted into the middle. Serve immediately.
Fat Free Cheesecake
Fat Free Cream Cheese 2 (8 oz) pkgs
Fat Free Sour Cream 1/4 Cup
Baking Splenda 1 Cup
Egg Whites 7
Vanilla Extract 1 Tsp
Fat Free Promise Butter 4 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Mix cream cheese with mixer or wire whip.
- Add sour cream, Splenda, egg whites, vanilla and butter to bowl and continue to mix for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture over cooled cookie crust and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in water bath. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Refrigerate after it has cooled.
Orange Roughy, Cod, Grouper or Tilapia 4 lbs
Low Sodium Taco Seasoning 1 Packet
Chicken Broth 3 Tbsp
Fat Free Bean Dip (see recipe)
Homemade Salsa (see recipe)
Fat Free Cheddar Cheese 1/4 Cup
Shredded Lettuce 1/4 Cup
Low Carb, Low Fat Wheat Tortillas
- Bake the fish for the recommended time. When the fish is finished baking, place the fish in a non stick skillet that is sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the fish and add the chicken stock.
- Heat mixture and break up the fish into smaller pieces making sure that the seasoning covers all the fish.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Warm the tortillas in microwave before making the burritos.
- Take one tortilla and spread 1/4 Cup of the fat free bean dip over the tortilla.
- Place the cheese, lettuce, and 3 oz of the fish in the middle of tortilla and then fold into a burrito.
- Cover the burrito with homemade salsa.