Get Ripped. Stay Big. 365 Circuit Trainer With Julien Greaux - Day 3!
Cover model, BSN athlete, and martial arts expert Julien Greaux takes you to the gym and shows you how he Gets Ripped and Stays Big, 365 days a year. Check him out!
Julien Greaux's 12-Week Diet Plan
- 2 scoops Syntha-6 Protein with Water
- 2 scoops of Syntha-6 Protein
- Thermonex: 3 pills before breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- NO-Xplode: 1 scoop before workout
- Syntha-6: 2 scoops after workout
Julien's Nutrition Tips
- Eat every 2-3 hours.
- Don't forget to include vegetables such as broccoli as they are good for the digestive system.
- To combat cravings try eating 1 tbsp of peanut butter with one tsp raw honey and 1 handful of trail mix.
- Follow This Discussion by:
Is that after workout shake is meal 4 or it is as a extra? Should I eat about 1 hour before workout or later, about 30 minutes before if I am not using pre-workout supplement? Can I eat my diner after workout and before bed have a protein shake? Sorry for all those questions but I am noobie :)
Meal 4 is just the shake. Considered a MEAL REPLACEMENT. Workout when u wake up 1 hour after meal 1 when possible, other meals suffice. Try and ALWAYS take preworkout 15-20 min. before workout to get a good rush. Protein shakes should ALWAYS be post workout to help recover, repair, and re-build your muscles.