There's nothing better than starting your day with a hearty breakfast. Make these wraps and you'll get exactly what you need to make your day a great one.
Cherry tomatoes 1 pint
Whole eggs 6
Chili flakes 1 pinch
Salt and pepper 1 pinch
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Whole-wheat wraps 2 small
- Place all cherry tomatoes in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add tomato purée to a nonstick skillet on medium heat with olive oil.
- Add spices and cook until all water is evaporated (around 8 minutes).
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add eggs to tomato mixture.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until eggs have separated from the side of the pan.
- Place egg mixture into wraps.
Serving size: 2 wraps
Recipe yields: 1 serving