Everybody needs an easy chicken recipe for when you just don't know what to make. When I'm out of ideas, I always turn here.
Chicken breasts, thinly sliced 2
Extra-virgin olive oil 4 tbsp, divided
Montreal spice mix 1 tsp
Chili flakes 1 pinch
Pepper 1 pinch
Oregano 1 pinch
Quick-cooking brown rice 1 package
- Mix chicken, 2 tablespoons olive oil, Montreal spice, chili flakes, pepper, and oregano in a Ziploc bag.
- Place bag in fridge and allow to marinate overnight.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil a nonstick skillet.
- Add chicken breast to the pan and cook for 4-5 min on each side, or until done.
- Follow directions on rice package and enjoy with chicken.
Serving size: 1 breast
Recipe yields: 2 servings