Healthy Egg Nog
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 8 ounces egg substitute
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring or a few shots of your favorite rum
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 1 to 1? minutes or until smooth.
- Top with nutmeg and serve immediately.
- Follow This Discussion by:
MusclePharm Sportswear Boardshorts Are Lightweight And Quick Drying! Get The Lowest Prices On Boardshorts At Bodybuilding.com!
Warning: In many countries eggs contain salmonella. This bacteria can result in food-poisoning, and could be lethal to persons with a compromised immune system. Be safe, by using egg replacements such as egg powder or pasteurized eggs especially if this is a problem where you live.