Bodybuilding.com Employee Spotlight: Jim White
| Name: Jim White
Weight: 193 lbs
Jim: I am a customer service rep. I have worked here for about 9 months. I spend my free time playing sports and coaching basketball.
A: Before working at BB.com I only exercised and lifted weights for sports specific reason. Mainly to become a better basketball player.
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
- Squats: 4 sets of 15 reps, 1 set to failure
- Deadlift: 4 sets of 15 reps, 1 set to failure
- Leg Extension: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Curls: 3 sets of 20 reps, 1 set to failure
- Calf Raises: 1 set of 100 reps
- Seated Row: 3 sets of 15 reps, 3 sets of 5 reps
- Lat Pulldown: 2 sets of 15 reps, 2 sets of 10 reps, 2 sets of 5 reps
- Bent Over Dumbbell Row: 4 sets of 10 reps
Barbell Row: 2 sets of 50 reps
Lat Pulldown Behind Neck: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Reverse Flyes: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Smith Machine Bench Press: 1 set of 100 reps
Decline Bench Press: 5 sets of 10 reps
Pushups: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Cable Flyes: 3 sets of 20 reps
Standing Curls: 4 sets of 10 reps
Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Curls: run the rack
- Overhead Triceps Extension: 5 sets of 8-10 reps
- Reverse Grip Barbell Curl: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 5 sets of 10 reps
Cable Hammer Curls: 2 sets to failure
Rope Triceps Extensions: 2 sets to failure
- Whatever is on the table for dinner!
- Protein shake before bed
- Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate - Chocolate Mint
Weight Gainer Protein:
- Dymatize Super Mass Gainer - Cookies and Cream
- Premier Nutrition Titan Bars - Variety Pak
Post Workout Shake:
Night Time Supplement:
- Optimum Casein Protein - Vanilla or HGH Complete
A: Yes working here at BB.com provides a very fitness friendly work environment. Most people are working on some type of fitness goal.
A: By being constantly surrounded fitness enthusiasts, you feel a greater need to be working on your own fitness goals. By hearing others success in achieving their goals it just makes you want to achieve yours even more.
A: Everyone at BB.com is awesome!
A: It is hard not to be inspired working with so many motivated people. Everyone here provides a little inspiration.
A: Nobody has personally told me that I inspire them but I try to keep myself physically fit and be an advocate of being strong and healthy.
A: I really like the SuperSite where there is a ton of useful information. Whether you are looking for a meal plan or looking to switch of your workout routine, all the info in one click away.
A: BB.com helps to keep me motivated in a lot of ways. We have great employees that work really hard to keep our product knowledge up to date so we know what the latest and greatest is. Knowing my fellow employees are working hard, that motivates me in return.
A: By living the lifestyle and knowing what is going on in the industry we are able to better serve our customers.
A: Yes I have a few goals in mind for 2011; there is no doubt that Bodybuilding.com will help me reach them! I love working out with my girlfriend, keeping each other motivated and reaching our goals together.
Want To Work For Bodybuilding.com?
Company Info, Career Opportunities And More!
Ever wonder if we actually practice what we preach? Well, look no further. We are proud to announce "The Bodybuilding.com Fit Profile Of The Month". This new monthly feature has been created to share the successes and determination of each employee selected.
- Nominate A Bodybuilding.com Employee
- Check Out Career Opportunities
- Learn More About Bodybuilding.com
|Share This Article: