Weight: 125 lbs
Body Fat: 22%
Weight: 108 lbs
Body Fat: 10%
Check Out Danitza's Previous Transformation Here.
Why I Got Started
In August 2008 I had my second daughter, Vanessa. After having her, I found out I had an umbilical hernia and had to have surgery in November to correct it. By January 1, 2009 I was given the ok from my surgeon to start training again.
| Umbilical Hernia:
Umbilical hernia is a congenital malformation that is frequent in girls. An acquired umbilical hernia directly results from increased intra-abdominal pressure.
It was at that time that I made a goal of getting back to my pre-baby weight and stepping on stage to compete in an NPC Figure competition in 2009. I hated feeling like I was out of shape and living an unhealthy lifestyle so this goal was just what I needed to kickstart my year!
How I Did It
I have always worked with Kim and he has become a really good friend so he knows what works best for my body. He put together my diet and training regimen and I worked effortlessly for the next 18 weeks to achieve the results I wanted.
Because my body has changed so much over the years (especially after having children) my diet changed from week to week. It's as if with each pregnancy, my physique changed so much that my diet changed right along with it.
I do cardio twice a day, once first thing in the morning and another in the afternoon.
- Monday: Back & Biceps
- Tuesday: Legs & Abs
- Wednesday: Cardio
- Thursday: Shoulders, Chest, Triceps & Abs
- Friday: Back
- Saturday: Quads & Abs
- Sunday: Off
Suggestions For Others
- Be consistent with your workouts. You must incorporate all aspects into your program: cardio, diet and weights. Just doing one isn't going to get you the results you want.
- Write down your goals and share your goals with others. It helps you to be accountable if you have something in writing or if you have a friend or family member there to encourage and support you.
- Don't be discouraged and never let anyone convince you that you can't accomplish your goals. You can!
- Take risks and challenge yourself! It pays off.
- Work hard and discipline yourself. The results are worth it!